Launch of #WinForNC Voter Toolkit
Today—February 7th—marks the last day to print out a voter registration form and mail it in to vote on election day (March 3rd). Although you can still register to vote on the same day if you choose to vote early, there's no good reason not to already be registered.
This is an important election year for our district, state, and country, and we wanted to make this election as simple as possible for you. We're launching our #WinForNC Voter Toolkit, which you can use to:
- Get important election dates and information,
- Find a voter registration form,
- Check your voter registration status,
- Request an absentee ballot,
- Find your local polling location,
- Get election results,
- And pledge to vote to help me win in NC House District 7.
Our voter toolkit even has a great app that you can use to enter your zip code and easily find your nearest voting location, voter resources, and ballot information.
Do you like this page?